domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

my classes passed

22/05/10
the class was very helpful I can clarify my doubts about the use of will and going to.
learn to count things like liquid, leaves and fruits
Around the world the game was fun although I can not figure out the logic
I liked the class.

08/05/10
I liked the form of oral assessment on my vacation because it was an easy subject to talk because they have experienced.
my presentation I was able to explore words that were unknown until then was good for me and my colleagues because they heard different words, also served to remove the inhibition present in another language.
24/04/10
presentation of my colleagues was very good experience because it allowed contact with words, pronunciations and different stories was very good, it was possible to listen and ask questions of words in the final correction of the teacher wrong pronunciations.
I liked stimulated thought and pronunciation of words and phrases in the past.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário