segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

Some about the classes

10/04
In this class we did our first evaluation. The group that made the presentations was so nervous, as usual in this case. The histories about unforgettables vacation were great and funny. I liked a lot because the teacher made corrections about uses and pronunciation. I think that my presentation was good and I enjoyed other classmates vacations too.

17/04
In that class everybody was ansious about the written evaluation. It was different and unconventional form to put us to think about our English knowledge. I and my partner Jack did two histories about guys having a conversation and a international spy. Unfortunately I had problems until the end and be sick all the weekend. I think that was because a vaccine I took that day.

24/04
I went to the morning class because I had a important meeting in afternoon. The group is different, but the students was very much nervous with oral presentation too. However, I saw many beautiful photos and enjoyed the histories a lot. After, I was worried about the new grammar point: present perfect. I was afraid because I`ve never saw this verb tense and It`s very difficult to understand, mainly because we don`t have this form here in Brasil. During the week I stayed more calm because I studied a lot.

08/05
In the last class, after holyday, we studied more about present perfect and other general things such as “how much/how many”. We did other presentations too, all fun and interesting. I enjoyed and learn a lot. We also talked about the final oral evaluation. It will a explanation about a part of a book. My history looks like good.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário